Logo

Menlo Park City Council Email Log

[ Home ] [ City Council ] [ Search ] [ Watch City Council Meetings ]

Downtown/ECR Specific Plan revisions

From: domainremoved <Gita>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 22:45 -0700

To City Clerk,

Please could you distribute this to City Council as well as Planning Commission.
Thanks for your assistance.

Honorable Mayor Ohtaki and Members of Menlo Park City Council,
Recent development proposals have brought some issues to light regarding the Downtown Precise Plan
Attached is a letter outlining our thinking on how the Downtown/ECR Specific Plan could be refined in order to meet the plans goals.

We request that this item be put on the Council Agenda as early as possible.

Thank you for your consideration. Respectfully,

Gita Dev

Co-Chair Sustainable Land Use Committee

Sierra Club Loma Prieta Chapter

650.851.3355